Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Get Your Voodoo Off My Sidewalk

So I found part of a jaw bone on the sidewalk yesterday.  It's obviously an attempt at a voodoo curse or something.  But the joke's on whoever put it there because I checked and you're supposed to use chicken teeth and blood and stuff.  And I already live under a curse a gypsy put on me at my mom's garage sale back in 1997, so I laugh at your voodoo. *  It's lazy voodoo at best. Nice. Really nice, people.

figure 1





figure 2
Yes. I brought it inside. For science.

~dana

* Long story short, I was helping my mom with a garage sale.  This, I swear to God, gypsy showed up and wanted to by my mom's old Vegas showgirl dress (that is a long story) for $15 when my mom had marked it $100.  My mom wouldn't back down.  Next thing I know, the gypsy is pointing her fingers at us in this bizarre fashion and screaming at us in Romani.  Nothing has been the same since.  We live under a gypsy curse.

PS  Any of my clever readers have any clue who this used to reside in?